The Customer Representatives Group (CRG) brings together organisations within the forestry sector and related land uses to discuss and resolve matters of concern relating to grants and licences administration in Scotland.
The terms of reference for the group are:
To consider the delivery of grants and licences in Scotland, discussing matters of mutual interest and resolving matters of mutual concern in order to address - as far as is practicable and affordable - the needs of customers, consultees and Scottish Forestry.
The group membership includes representatives from the following organisations:
- Confederation of Forest Industries (Confor)
- Institute of Chartered Foresters
- Local Authorities
- National Farmers Union
- Royal Scottish Forestry Society
- Scotland's Rural College
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency
- Scottish Environment LINK
- Scottish Land and Estates
- Scottish Native Woods
- Scottish Government Agriculture Food and Rural Communities Directorate
There are normally three meetings each year and CRG meeting minutes are available.
Contact with the group can be made through the group Secretary:
231 Corstorphine Road
Tel: 0131 370 5019