Your Woodland Grazing Plan introduction is divided into two sections:
- 1a: General information about your plan
- 1b: Woodland management objectives
Section 1a - general information about your plan
This section should include information on:
- the date of your plan
- the plan period (normally five years)
- who produced it
- whether it is part of a current scheme
- existing or past surveys
- existing management plans.
Section 1b - woodland management objectives
Section 1b should be a summary of your woodland management objectives. These can be taken from the woodland management plan if one exists. You should highlight which objectives will be achieved through controlled grazing and which, if any, may be adversely affected.
More on woodland management objectives.