Economic research helps to build an evidence base on which to base policy and practice across England, Scotland and Wales, as well as internationally.
Our economic research has been subdivided into the following broad categories although some studies may cover more than one category.
Related links and resources
- Natural England website: Green Infrastructure - Valuation Tools Assessment
- Natural England website: Microeconomic Evidence for the Benefits of Investment in the Environment - review
- Aberystwyth University website: Economic Valuation of the Benefits of Ecosystem Services delivered by the UK Biodiversity Action Plan
- UK National Ecosystem Assessment website
- Defra website: Benefits of Sites of Special Scientific Interest