In joining Scottish Forestry, you will be a valued member of our organisation who will receive support for your personal and professional development. We continue to review our work environment, policies, practices and facilities to ensure they benefit our staff's health and wellbeing, creating a positive working environment and a healthy work-life balance.
- an annual leave allowance of 25 days, rising to 30 days per year after five years’ service. In addition, there are currently 11.5 days of public and privilege holidays;
- annual pay progression;
- a competitive contributory pension scheme with significant employers contribution to your pension;
- flexi-time arrangements to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance;
- personal and professional development opportunities;
- generous paid maternity and paternity leave;
- employer-supported volunteering – three days paid leave per year;
- trade union membership for those interested in joining one;
- access to Employee Assistance Programme – available all year round (24 hours a day, 7 days a week). This is a free and confidential counselling and information service to assist you with personal or work related issues that may be affecting your health, wellbeing or performance; and
- cycle to work scheme.